While we were having a vacation in San Manuel Pangansinan, we had the privilege of taking photos of the lovely Bb. San Manuel 2009, Noof Joie Castro.
|Miss Noof Joie Castro|
|I decided to use purple eyeshadow to complement her eyes and skin tone|
Here are some behind the scenes photos and steps to achieve this look:
|Before and After|
1. Apply primer all over your face.
2. Use any foundation of your choice and buff it on your face. Make sure to blend evenly. Bring the color down to your neck.
3. Apply an eyelid primer.
4. Apply a brown cream base on your lid and blend with a blending brush.
5. Push a dark purple eyeshadow on the outer half of your lids then blend. Also line your lower lash line with this color.
6. Next, put a light purple or lavender e/s on the inner half of your lids.
7. Line your upper lash line with a black e/s and blend upwards.
8. Darken the outer part of the lids with the same black e/s, create an outer V for a more dramatic effect.
9. Curl your lashes and apply a generous amount of mascara.
10. Do your brows like you normally would.
11. Contour the sides of your cheeks, apply a peach/coral blush then pop a neutral lip color to finish the look.
Thank you for reading!
God Bless us all!!