Mga Pahina

DARLINGS

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Lipsticks

Here is a rundown of the lipsticks I have as of this writing. I just did a simple brown smokey eyes so that every lip color would match it and I think I did a good job.


Aido Lipstick  in  "15"

I like this lipstick very much because of the good color payoff and it's only P25. :) I know, it is really cheap but it's very good. And if you like coral lip color, this is something you should try.



Aido Lipstick in "P"

Yes, the name of the lipstick is just "P". It's a pinkish red (or reddish pink) and it will look good on fair skin.



Aido Lipstick in "Q"


Pink. 'nuff said.



Beauty Treats Mineral Lipstick in "Baby Berry"


This is the darkest pink lipstick I own, and I'm so happy with it's color and formula.You don't need any lipliner because it's so pigmented. It somehow stains the lips and I like that.



Ever Bilena Pro Longwear Lipstick in "Destiny"

I like this very much. The color matches my skin nicely. 



Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in "Off-Beat Pink"


 Pink and Matte. Perfect Combination!


Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in "Scarlet"

Orange-y Red lip color looks really good with brown smokey eyes.


Nichido Matte Lipstick in "Charming"

Orange lip color is great for summer.



Nichido Juicy Lips Lipstick in "Hawaiian Punch"

This one is like my real lip color, only better and it smells like doughnuts! Very pigmented and easy to work with. You should try this.


Nichido Juicy Lips Lipstick in "Pink Champagne"

Pink lipstick inside this cute pink packaging is like the most kikay thing ever!



NYX Round Lipstick in "Power"

I know this isn't working for me but I really like it.



NYX Round Lipstick in "Snow White"

I LOVE this color. It looks glamorous, right? It reminds me of something Christina Aguilera would wear on the red carpet.


So, that's it guys. If you want a review on these lipsticks, just let me know.


Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. Wow ang ganda talaga ng coral shades! nice shots pa :) love ko ung Nyx na pink on u ganda! great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! na-murder ang lips ko after nito.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang ganda ng nichido hawaiian punch.. kanu yun? :) ayeee~ masisira ata ang makeup diet ko dito!!!!! ahaha thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only P88 or less than a hundred pesos. Good item for that price. :D Go buy mo na! :D

      Delete
  4. wooo... bagay mo lahat friend.. ang ganda mo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...