Mga Pahina

DARLINGS

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hair and Makeup: Alyanna and Alona's Graduation

My sisters graduated last March 28 & 29, 2012. I did their hair and makeup. Here are the looks:

Alyanna Jane Ruiz Zarate, Class Valedictorian

For her makeup, I decided to go for what's going to look really good on her - a green smokey eyes. Look how brown her eyes are!. And since it was a hot day, I used very little amount of face products to prevent everything from sliding down.

For her hair, I just braided the two sides and pinned them on the back.


me with my sister taken after Balara Highschool Graduation Rites


Alona May R. Zarate, 2nd Honorable Mention

This is our youngest sister, Alona. I used peach and brown on her eyes and some liquid liner, pink cheeks and coral lips. I also highlighted her inner corners to make her eyes really pop. She looked really beautiful on her graduation day. 

I braided all her hair because she has really long curly hair, I wanted her to look neat and fresh.

Alona with our dad

Products used: (for the both of them)

Face:
e.l.f. Mineral Face Primer
Ever Bilena Studio Finish Stick Foundation in Creme
San San Matte Foundation in No. 3
Maybelline Angel Fit Perfect Concealer in 02 Natural Beige
Maybelline Clear Smooth All In One Cake Powder in 05 Sand Beige

Cheeks:
NYX Mosaic Powder in 03 Plummy
Careline Blush in Rosy Cheek
MeMeMe Sumbeam

Eyes:
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
e.l.f. Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Olive
Nichido Stardust Eyeshadow in Enchanted Green
56pc Palette from GetSophisticated Online Shop
DollFace Cosmetics Barenaked Palette
Ever Bilena Dip Liner in Black
Maybelline HyperCurl Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara

Lips:
Nichido Lip Pencil in Rosette
NYX Round Lipstick in Heather
Le Faerie Cosmetics Lipstick Palette
Aido Lipstick in P
Estée Lauder Lipgloss


 God bless us all!!

Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...