Mga Pahina

DARLINGS

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HAUL: March 10, 2012 Haul

Here are some of the things I just bought. This is not a massive haul since I'm saving up for something.  


Avon Simply Pretty Perfect & Hide Concealer Stick in Beige
 This product is creamy and blends really smoothly. I use this under my eyes and it hides my dark circles. 


Avon Simply Pretty Total Curl Mascara (P179.00)
I repurchased this mascara from Avon because it's really good. Although it's not waterproof, it never gave me raccoon eyes. 


Fashion 21 Eyeshadow Stick in Grass (P85.00)
I just thought I'd give this color a try. I love green on the eyes so I thought this color would be a perfect base for a green smokey eye look.


Marionnaud N'9 Brush (P120.00)
I've been wanting to get this for a long time now. This 2-in-1 concept is really practical. 


Bobbie Nail Polish Remover (P112.00)
This product is really good. And I like that it doesn't leave a white film on my fingers unlike other nail polish removers.


Have a nice day everyone! 

Love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...