Mga Pahina

DARLINGS

Saturday, March 3, 2012

February Favorites

Hello y'all! I just want to share with you my favorites for the month of February. Some of these things are so important in my daily face routine. I've tried a lot of products and most of them failed me but what I'm going to show you are really good and I do recommend that you try them too and see if you will like them.

Lets start..

February Favorites Family Picture

NYX Nude on Nude Natural Kit
This was one of the things that Judy of ItsJudyTime gave us when she had her meet and greet here in Manila. I love this product because of its versatility. You can create a lot of eye looks with this and do your brows too. 


Nichido Stardust Eyeshadow Trio in  Enchanted Green
This trio is perfect for brown eyes. That's why I love it. :)


e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
Emily of Beauty Broadcast really like this product. It's cheap but the quality is great. The Bronzing Powder is perfect for everyday use.


Careline Oil-Control Blush-On in Rosy Cheek
My everyday cheek color. Looks sweet and natural. 


NYX Mosaic Powder in Plummy
I use this one at night under my Careline blush for a gradient effect. 


Ever Bilena Advance Eyeshadow in Calla Vadji
Using a wet angled brush, I line my eyes with this on times that I don't want to use black eyeshadow. It also look good on you if you have brown eyes. 


NYX Single Eyeshadow in Black
The best black eyeshadow :D


HerBench Paint Box in Toffee Hint
 This is a matte brown eyeshadow that is very good for contouring the crease. I even use it to contour my cheekbones and forehead. 


Avon SuperMagnify Waterproof Mascara
This is probably my most favorite mascara ever. The wand is so thin and small that it coats every single lash and it doesn't clump. It's lengthening and volumizing at the same time.


Here's a photo of me wearing Avon SuperMagnify



Avon Simply Total Curl Mascara
I wasn't expecting anything great when I bought this mascara since it was only P179.00 but when I used it I was surprised that it was better that my Maybelline Magnum. The only downside is that it's not waterproof. But that's OK. Sometimes, it's nice to give your lashes a break from using a lot of waterproof products.


Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara
This was a gift from a very sweet friend. I knew I was going to love this even before I started using it. Sometimes, it looks like I have false lashes on with only 3 coats of this mascara.


Fashion 21 Stick Eyeshadow/Liner in Wood
A great base if you are creating brown/bronze smokey eyes. It's going to make your eyeshadow pop. It's super soft and glides smoothly. 


e.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Sheer
This is my everyday eyelid primer. I take it up to my brows so that everything will stay in its place for 6-8 hours. (That's how good it is for only P129.75)


Wet n' Wild ColorIcon Pencil Liner in Black/Noir
I bought this after I saw that it was awarded as one of the best eyeliners in a magazine. I have to say that it has a really good staying power and the color is very pigmented. Plus it's a long pencil.


L.A. Colors Eyeliner Pencil in Lime Green
Isn't it gorgeous?  Need I say more?

Here I am using it as a liner under my eyes


San San Eyebrow Pencil in no. 03
When I do my makeup, it takes me more or less 5 minutes to do my brows. And I use a lot of products since I have colored hair. This pencil right here is just the right color for my brows. I doesn't have any red undertones in it. It's perfect and it's only P55.


Nichido Lip Pencil in Rosette
This is my favorite lipliner so far. 


Etude House Auto Lipliner
 It's the same color as the Nichido one, I just like it because I don't have to sharpen it anymore.


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul
I only have 2 shades of the NYX SMLC and the other one I don't like because of its smell. 


NYX Matte Lipstick in Bloody Mary
Another gift from Judy. :) 


Colour Collection Matte Edition  Lipstick in Vintage
I'm almost out of this lipstick. Yay for me!!


Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Storm
This is my favorite shade of the EB Matte Lipstick Collection. It's dark and sexy. I also have Scarlet but I don't like it that much. I makes my teeth look more yellow. HAHA! 


So these are my February Favorites. I hope you enjoyed reading it. If you have questions, feel free to comment down below. :) 

Have a nice day everyone!! God Bless Us All! 

Love, 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...