I created this makeup look using mostly new products. I recently bought a bunch of new makeup to try and what better way to do it than creating a makeup look using all of them!
I really like the way it turned out so here I'm showing you how to recreate this look.
For the face, I used my Revlon Skin Matching Makeup and Cover Girl Clean Pressed Powder in Warm Beige.
This is the eye makeup that I came up with using my BeautyUK Palette in no. 6 which I got on sale for only P199.00 from Ms. Avi of https://www.facebook.com/MakeupStashByAvi.
Here are the steps to create this look.
1. Prime the lids with any primer that you have. I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed.
2. Take a small shader brush and pat this color all over the lids leaving a tiny part of the inner lids empty of color. Blend the color up to the crease.
3. With the same brush, place this eyeshadow on the outer part of the lids. Blend the two colors very well. Then, take a pencil brush and use the same color to line the outer part of your lower lashline.
4. Use any black eye pencil that you have and tightline your eyes, also line your waterline. Set the liner with a black eyeshadow. Then, take a pencil brush and use the black e/s to darken the outer corner of your lids and blend everything using a clean blending brush. Apply a little bit of the black e/s on your lower lashline as well.
5. Highlight your inner corners and browbone with this eyeshadow.
6. Curl your lashes and apply mascara. Add false lashes if you want to.
7.Contour your face and apply a light coral blush.
I hope this has been helpful. Try this and see if you'll like it. Thank you for reading. If you have any question, please feel free to comment down below.
Have a nice day everyone! God Bless Us All! <3